Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 15 year old Jenn Air combination wall oven Model…

Customer Question
I have a 15...

I have a 15 year old Jenn Air combination wall oven Model JMC7000ADB. The microwave turn table does not work. Is it possible to replace just the microwave oven without replacing the entire unit?

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your JMC7000ADB?

15 years

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Jennair product?

I was told that the problem was possibly the turntable motor Part #56001231 but was also told that part is no longer available. I was also told that the complete unit including the convection oven would have to be replaced.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You are correct that the the turntable motor is no longer available. Your oven has a button where you can turn the turntable on and off. Have you confirmed it wasn't just turned off? I know this is simple but we need to be sure.

Just checking to be sure you got my reply. Was the turntable turned off?