Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Wolf all gas range with convection oven. The oven…

Customer Question
I have a Wolf...

I have a Wolf all gas range with convection oven. The oven will not turn on. The burners(6) all work and the lights work.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I purchased the Wolf range three years ago. It was a floor model that had been at the store for two years. I am not home at the moment so cannot give you the model number. It is a discontinued model. I know it puts out 16000btu of heat for the range top. I had to install a Wolf hood with two blower motors to meet specs. It is a 36inch range.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is a simple fix such as replace a switch or connect a wire.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The range oven worked the day before the problem started on Saturday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this? I suspect you have an igniter that has failed or is weak.