Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wife leaned on the display screen and turned the

Customer Question
My wife leaned on...

My wife leaned on the display screen and turned the refrigerator and freezer off. the display screen reads OF OF. How do i turn it back on?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung french door and about 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has worked up until she leaned on the touch screen with her right hand

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Dino, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Dino
Dino, Customer Service

Hi

Can you post the model number please.

Thanks