Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an electrolux range, m/n EW30EF65GSK. There was a…

Customer Question
I have an electrolux...

I have an electrolux range , m/n EW30EF65GSK. There was a power surge and i am getting a fault code of F15, any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 7-10 years old??? EW30EF65GSK is the model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i cant seem to get anyone out to look at it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No well the stove top seems to work but the oven does not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The F15 error means that there has been Signal loss between oven relay board & EOC. Unplug the unit or kill power to it at the breaker for a few minutes restore power and see if the error clears if not you will need to replace the relay board because the power surge blew it.

Range Oven Control Board

Part #:###-##-####- click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.