Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I hit the pause reset button and tried to turn yhe

Customer Question
Second opinion] I hit the...
Second opinion] I hit the pause reset button and tried to turn yhe dishwasher off and it ran through the whole cycle agai . how do I get it back to normal and the turn it off. I misplacrd the manual so I can' look it upJA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?Customer: It's an edgestar 18incn dishwasherJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: Its almost 11:pm here. All I want to do is get the dishwasher back to normalJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: No should I reset again
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. That should get it back to a normal operation.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?