Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator freezer,,,my…

Customer Question
We have a whirlpool...

We have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator freezer,,,my son messed up the controls and now it appears both the freezer and refrigeratyor are not cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model wrs965ciam

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible before all the lfood stuffs spoil

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Comprehend how to get the control panel working again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press and hold LOCK and MEASURED FILL at the same time for 3 seconds again to turn cooling back on. Then it should come back on and work fine again.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician