Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

IO have a Bosch dishwasher and i used detergent instead of…

Customer Question
IO have a Bosch...

IO have a Bosch dishwasher and i used detergent instead of dishwashing powder. As a result there were suds everywhere and a red fault message appeared on the screen.Can you help me and advise me how to rectify the problem? Regards,

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The Machine is approx 3 years old and the model is as of;;ows

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully not The model is E-NR SMS69T28AU/01

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

FD 9302 00600

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

If you put detergent like Dawn in the machine, it will cause a foaming-sudsing problem causing the machine to stop pumping. The pump can only pump liquid not foam. You need to get all the suds out of the machine. Hopefully none has gotten down into the underside of the dishwasher.

Do you have a shop vac that can suck up water?

no

If you plan on doing this yourself, the only other option is to pull out the dishwasher and tip it backward to allow any water to drain out of the machine. You will need to place some towels on the floor to trap any water that comes out.

One last resort would be to remove the bottom panel under the door and place a fan in the front and let it run until the water evaporates

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out with your dishwasher problem.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

.

Have a great day!

Don

ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician