Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag washer sounds like it is in the spin cycle, but

Customer Question
Maytag washer sounds like...

Maytag washer sounds like it is in the spin cycle, but nothing is happening

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maytag Atlantis...maybe 15 years old max

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know it depends on the cost of repair vs replacement

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

It is likely that the pulley kit on the bottom of the machine will need to be replaced. This is a common problem.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?