Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 GE front load washer. It is not completing a…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 GE front load washer. It is not completing a wash cycle. Does not spin fast, door lock light is not on. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 10 years old. WSSH300GWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible. Hoping it will just take a special series of button pushing to fix.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We no longer have the manual.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This model is made by Frigidaire and this is a common problem. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The door lock is faulty. The video at the link below show shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!