Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I hope you can help me. my gas oven will not light unless I…

Customer Question
I hope you can...

I hope you can help me . my gas oven will not light unless I set the target temperature to 400. and sometimes that still does not work

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just one second I will find it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think the model number is ***** its about 6 years old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The erratic operation suggests the control is faulty. The model tag is behind the lower drawer usually.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Kelly, Appliance Technician