Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile. They have replaced the mother board and…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile. They have replaced the mother board and the compressed, but still not cooling. Don't know what to do, throw it away or get a new one.Help please!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure about how old it is, it's PFS22SIS8SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure May have to call tech back out but finances aren't so good right now.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it something major so I don't spend more money for nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?