Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ranch modelIEL730CS0 I need instruction how to

Customer Question
I have a ranch...

I have a ranch modelIEL730CS0 I need instruction how to operate it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It came with the house. I've been here 3 months & can't get it to work

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to know how to set the over so I can cook on it. I need a manual.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just please send me a manual. I need to know how to use the over by Xmas.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What product is this, please? That model is not coming up.