Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Whirlpool Duet steam washer. As the washer works…

Customer Question
We have a Whirlpool...

We have a Whirlpool Duet steam washer. As the washer works through a load of laundry, it stalls out at 8 minutes and does not finish. It still spins slowly but the timer of 8 minutes does not change. It just spins and does not finish. We have to cancel the load of wash.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

There are no error codes??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The washer is roughly 5 years old. It is a front loader.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Whirlpool Duet Steamer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?