Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is not going through the wash and rinse…

Customer Question
My washing machine is...

My washing machine is not going through the wash and rinse cycle. I can get it to drain and spin. No lights flashing just filled up and did nothing!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool there is no model name on it and I can’t get to the model number because it’s tucked in. It’s a few years old not very ol, bought it at Hime Depot. Not the top of the line it’s in the middle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don’t think I can.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?