Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error code fe can’t open front and it won’t spin. Wm2487hwm.

Customer Question
Error code fe can’t...

Error code fe can’t open front and it won’t spin

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Wm2487hwm

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Lg washer. ..model 2487hwm door won’t open and water won’t drain

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Just happened

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t want a tv expert...I’m talking about my washrr

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?