Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag HD bravos washershows Sd with light display. About…

Customer Question
Maytag HD bravos washershows...

Maytag HD bravos washershows Sd with light display

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10years type580 modmvwb300w00 sercy3770170

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No unlesssuper easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ihave followed tips several times with no results---clothesdon't spin and machine doesn't fully empty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a SUDS CODE or drain code in the Cabrio unit. You need to cut the unit up against the wall to get at the pump assembly in the rear right corner of the unit is the pump. You should take the pump out and check it for any blockages in the ports to it or out of it. Most times you will find something stuck in it, like a coin or other object causing a blockage to the pump. If there are no blockages make sure the wiring is good to the pump and you can also check the pump impeller to make sure it's not broken. it should spin freely with your finger if it's working correctly if not and it's hard to spend you would want to replace the pump. I've included a link below to the pump and a video of how to put it in for you.

CLICK HERE PUMP

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

We are unable to move w/d We need a service call.
please cancel free trial
Mary