Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to attach top rack with steel sides/ I just got the…

Customer Question
Need to attach top...

Need to attach top rack with steel sides/

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got the dishwasher and tried puling it out and it came apart in my hands

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Yes I ran a test cycle and the dishwasher is a whirlpool god series W10431034A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing. My son installed it yesterday and I am trying to get it assembled with tie wraps but it does not go inside.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

have a temp fix that is working. The grey spreaders are not tight enough to keep the rack from falling off I put the spreaders in white cups but not strong enough to hold together.

The number you posted is actually the part number of the tag you read it from. The model tag is on the left side of the tub once the door is opened.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?