Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our whirlpool ice maker is making ice it make the noise like…

Customer Question
Our whirlpool ice maker...

Our whirlpool ice maker is making ice it make the noise like it is but is not filling the trays not sure if we need a new ice maker or is it something in the way the panel in the front is suppose to say .. is the ice maker icon suppose to say off or on .. I know that sounds like a funny question but you sometimes off means on if you know what I mean I dont want to spend 100 for the tech to just turn something on the panel

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband can figure it out if we needed to or if it needs to be replaced i may just pay for it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What should the panel on the front be at to make ice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?