Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am using a GE oven for the first time. I haven't a manual.

Customer Question
I am using a...

I am using a GE oven for the first time. I haven't a manual. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

J56-30DF488 brand new. I'm trying to use the oven at 350 and it keeps shutting off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have a 6 lb chicken in the oven waiting to be cooked.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I recently m0ved in to an independent senior facility. Everything is brand new. However I received no manuals.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you double check the model number off the tag on the frame the one listed is not correct.