Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a build-in convection wall oven with build-in

Customer Question
I have a build-in...

I have a build-in convection wall oven with build-in microwave. The model is J K

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The model is J KP76G0V1BB. The microwave is bad and need to be replaced with a new one. Where can I find the replacement? Thanks!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need a technician to help the replacement.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is the only problem with GE appliance.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is just a single unit correct??

Cutout Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)

25 x 27-5/8 x 23-5/8

Both the microwave and oven look like a single unit. But I think we can find the micriwave to replace the old one.

The model you listed should be one unit only, the only thing made in a combo unit now would be this....CLICK HERE

Are you there?

Yes did you get my post about the model available?

I can not see any response and feel that you are not helping.
Stop charge me you are really not helping at this issue!

OK I am not sure the issue I have posted to you a few times now with links and you are not seeing them, let me see if another expert can assist stand by. Also note the offers displayed are by the site not me and I have no control over phone call offers, subscriptions etc...