Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an electrolux stove that I press the clean button and…

Customer Question
I have an electrolux stove...
I have an electrolux stove that I press the clean button and it says remove shelves. I did but wont start. Second I am getting a E 15 error coming up on two burner controls. Whats wrong and how do I fix? Model EW30EF65GSK
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Note UIB= USER INTERFACE BOARD CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE OF BOARDS

That code means there was Signal loss between ESEC 30 UIB and ESEC relay board.

1. Check harness and connections between connector P6 of ESEC30 UIB to connector J2 of ESEC relay board. Repair or replace harness as needed.

2. If connection and harness are good. then replace ESEC relay board.

3. If error remains ESEC30 UIB.

In my experience that code is always a bad user interface board....CLICK HERE PART you can try to power the unit off for a full minute and power it back on to see if it clears the code. If not I would say either do the cable testing or replace the UIB.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,