Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas gemini lower oven wont shut off until I pull the

Customer Question
My gas gemini lower...

My gas gemini lower oven wont shut off until I pull the electrical cord

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag gemini I don't know how old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The model tag is on the back on a swivel tag. Reach over the top control, right in the center, and you can grab it and swivel it up to read the model number.

MGR6875ADS28

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The relay that controls the heat for the lower oven on the main control board has failed, its contacts have become welded closed. The oven control will need to be replaced. It is accessed from replacement by removing the rear service cover from the back of the control panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!