Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Monogram (model ZISS420DHASS) where the

Customer Question
refrigerator compartment top door lights...
I have a GE Monogram (model ZISS420DHASS) where the refrigerator compartment top door lights do not work. The back lights do work (so it is not the main switch).I replaced the switch for the overhead lights and had no success. The manuals for the refrigerator do not even mention these lights and I do not know what to look for next.What is my next best move to get these lights to work again?Thanks.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are little fuses/breakers below the doors for these lights. See numbers 543 & 545 in the diagram at the link below. Have you checked these? If not, that is likely where the trouble lies.

CLICK HERE

Both breakers are in the same position and the fuse seems intact. Not sure that this is the problem. Is there something I am missing with the breakers / fuse or should I be looking for something else? Thanks.

Do you have a meter to test those parts?

I tested the fuse today and it seems to be fine. I am not sure how to test the circuit breaker. How do you do that?

The same way, test between the terminals for continuity.

How do I get to the terminals? Do the circuit breakers come out? If so, how?If not, how?