Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My KENMORE ELITE WASHING MACHINE | Model 79629002000 stopped…

Customer Question
My KENMORE ELITE WASHING...

My KENMORE ELITE WASHING MACHINE

Model***********stopped woking

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 to 5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Npe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
KENMORE ELITE WASHING MACHINE | Model***********has stopped working. The display is blank and the lid is still locked. I have verified that there is power at the wall outlet (via meter) and that the breaker is not tripped. What should I try?
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?