Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ice maker is not working. Tried everything the front came…

Customer Question
My ice maker is...

My ice maker is not working. Tried everything the front came off because a visitor put to much in top drawer and couldn’t drawerand when pulling it open the front to the ice maker came off and I noticed the feeler arm is up and I believe that is why it,s

Contractor's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

No it’s just not making ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Samsungrb195acbp

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

To power freeze

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you. If the arm is up lower it and give it up to 4 hours to drop a batch of ice
If I can be of no further assistance please select a star rating so I can close this out. Thank you