Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Re whirlpool dishwasher: MOD WDT780s. Model WDT780saem1.

Customer Question
Re whirlpool dishwasher: Contractor's...

Re whirlpool dishwasher:

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MOD WDT780s

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model WDT780saem1

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Type 582-1 serial F6263569 the little soap drawer does not open, only little and stops, can push it back in and clicks, but when you push the button it opens only a little and stops like it's gamed on something, any way to release? remedy this problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I think that I can do the work that is needed by my self. If this gets too complicated, could you recommend a Whirlpool Repair service in the Melbourne Florida? Thanks
Frank
Answered in 4 days by:
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

And you are not able to push it all the way open with your finger?

I fixed it was a simple repair

ok Glad to hear it ,and Thank you for replying back to me!