Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Jen Air gas range all of a sudden will not get to baking…

Customer Question
My Jen Air gas...

My Jen Air gas range all of a sudden will not get to baking temperature. I set it at 425 and it goes to pre heat and basically stays there. In one hour the oven temperature rose to 265 degrees. All other aspects of the stove work and that includes suface burners and broiler. How do I fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

JGS8850B Purchased in 2007

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple enough I can do it. If it is complicated I will need a tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO--I love my range but it disappointed me last night when the flat breads I was making for my guests had to be done on the BBQ--lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No--thank you. I had to have a repair technician in to fix it as I needed the stove.

I am so sorry and totally understand. Have a great weekend....