Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator is KitchenAid model KSSP42QJS00,

Customer Question
My refrigerator is KitchenAid...

My refrigerator is KitchenAid model KSSP42QJS00, SER.#QL2432938.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The water does not get to the icemaker. What is the first step to troubleshoot this problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really, but I like to know if it is something simple.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
The refrigerator is from 2001.
What do you mean by the exact model?
On the label: type B125/CB125. I don't know if this adds to the model #
Is anybody working on my problem? Please let me know.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Instructions, Diagram etc. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Sorry nobody has gotten back to you. Are you still needing help?

The most common cause of no water fill is a frozen fill tube right at the ice maker. Can you get a look at the tube that brings the water to the ice maker and see if it is clear?

It seems that the lock was close, the push button next to the ice selection on the front of the freezer door.
I have never noticed that button. Anyhow it is working fine so far.

Odd, that would not have affected the ice maker filling but I am glad ti is working for you now!