Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove is not heating up. Lights and clock are working.

Customer Question
My stove is not...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ge stove. Five burners

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About five years. Don't see model #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you have a meter to test voltage with?

I suspect you may have lost one side of your breaker and not receiving the 240 VAC required for the elements to heat.