Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im having trouble with a brand new dryer. Kenmore Elite

Customer Question
Im having trouble with...

Im having trouble with a brand new dryer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore Elite 91983

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its brand new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

If it's brand new call for service. It is under warranty and you may void the warranty by attempting to repair it yourself .