Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just installed our new Kenmore Model: 769.3155, We are…

Customer Question
We just installed our...

We just installed our new Kenmore Model:(###) ###-####, We are having trouble starting this washer ???

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

How do I set the clock ?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Its brand new....we just got it installed yesterday ! Model is : Kenmore Elite(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

In the clock window the Letters say CL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The child lock is turned on.

Press and hold the RINSE & SPIN button for 3 seconds to activate or deactivate CONTROL LOCK.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Thank You Very Much for your help !!!Cal Jones
My pleasure, thank you!