Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool stove model # RF376PXEW? I can't get it…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool stove...
I have a Whirlpool stove model # RF376PXEW? I can't get it to work. I press clean it shows that it is going to work but in a few minuets it start beeping and unlocks the door. I know I am not doing something right. I just need a step by step instructions.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The complete Owner's Manual is attached for you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!