Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

FOUND OVEN IN SELF CLEAN. FORCED DOOR OPEN. TROUBLE CODE…

Customer Question
FOUND OVEN IN SELF...

FOUND OVEN IN SELF CLEAN. FORCED DOOR OPEN. TROUBLE CODE E1F1 REPLACED OVEN THERMAL FUSE, MAIN CKT BOARD AND TOUCH PAD. STILL NO GOOD. WENT INTO SELF CLEAN BY ITSELF. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE? FAN RUNS

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

RBS305PD12

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

FOUND THERMAL FUSE OPEN AND REPLACED DOOR LOCK. I'M LOST

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. It goes into self clean by itself still?
  2. What is the part number of the board you installed, please?
REPLACED DOOR LOCK, THERMAL FUSE, CKT BOARD, AND TOUCH PAD
Don't do anything now. Went into self clean by it self.

Did you program the control when you installed it?

How do you do that?

That would be the issue. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

STARTED WITH SELF CLEAN AND OPEN THERMAL FUSE.

See the attached page. The control failed, that was the original issue. You have gotten that fixed by replacing the control but the control MUST BE PROGRAMMED after installation.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I have replaced control panel and ckt board
Where is attached page?

I will make it easier, follow link below.

------------------> CLICK HERE <---------------------------

Pad says 80deg, looks like a E5 E0
missing top of E

What? I don't think I can help you. I would advise you to call for an on site technician.

MAKING ME CRAZY