Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven turned off and won’t function. Power is on in the…

Customer Question
My oven turned off and...
My oven turned off and won’t function. Power is on in the rest of the house. No circuit breaker is off
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I still am experiencing the same issue

Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

I have not tried that yet. The range/oven isn’t very easy to move

I wanted to check in with you to see if the reset worked?

It did not work

I ​apologize for the delay in response today. I am only just now coming online. So sadly from what you have described and what you are going through your control board has died and is going to need to be replaced. I will need your model number from the inside of the door area in order to shoot you a link to the part I am referring to that way you can get a good idea on part pricing and also what I am referring as far as the part.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman