Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lg fridge won't turn on, no lights or anything I just…

Customer Question
Hello my lg fridge...

Hello my lg fridge won't turn on , no lights or anything I just replace the compressor it was unplug fir two weeks waiting on the compressor can u help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It seems like a new model lg refrigerator model lsxs26326s/01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I'm an actual ac technician , I just replace the compressor and now I want to gas the fridge up but it won't come on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think about no one did any wire work or anything to my refrigerator it seems like it's just on off mood

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If there are no lights or anything check power to the main board behind the unit, it hsould be either by the compressor or on top of the unit. There is a FUSE on the main board....check that and see if it is blown. If it is you can try to resolder one in or replace the board....part #EBR78931601

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,