Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was cooking my turkey for one hour on high power, and then…

Customer Question
I was cooking my...

I was cooking my turkey for one hour on high power, and then the microwave just died. it did not trip the breaker switch, it just died. It is a model which has 3 removable panels on top and sides (space covers). I cannot reach the power outlet unless i remove the whole machine. Im guessing that i have to replace it. so how do I remove it. It is not being held up by the cupboard above, it seems to be screwed to a base below.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

As i said, i cannot reach the power cord, it is in the back, i guess. I cannot see it anywhere

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The jennair oven, below, works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?