Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wdex volume button flashes and I get no sound. No it is…

Customer Question
My wdex volume button...

My wdex volume button flashes and I get no sound

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

No it is hearing aid enhancer it has not done it before I get no sound

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Model tv base 140878 widex
The power switch you turn it on with to give you sound is what is flashing.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

I have a TV bluetooth for my hearing aids, and sometimes it needs to be re-paired to the transmitter box for the TV

I also have a neck receiver on a cord (this is the antenna)

If you have the deaf aids tuned to your phone as well, the phone will take priority over the TV...
Please outline all the devices in the loop/s that you have, so I can try to work it through with you
There is also the low battery effect this can make the receiver unresponsive

I find that if I have the receiver on B4 the TV signal starts, the response is much better
I have had mine for 2+ years and still find somethings are odd about how it all connects, so am still learning myself. The Manual is not as comprehensive as the user experience "in the field"

Tell me as much as you can and we'll work it out