Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to join amazon, for the first time. I've never joined…

Customer Question
I want to join...

I want to join amazon, for the first time

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I've never joined before...my son said it was the only way to shop.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who can I contact to belong to amazon prime?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You can click the link below to start your free trial of amazon prime:

click here for free trial

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.