Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven will not turn on....I think the pilot went out. Ive…

Customer Question
Good afternoon! My oven...

Good afternoon! My oven will not turn on....I think the pilot went out.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ive been looking for the make and model and cannot find it anywhere. I just bought this house with this oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes...I use to light our oven back in days, but this oven is different

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
model number: Kenmore(###) ###-####gas stove
Answered in 6 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?