Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Fridgidaire dishwasher was making a loud noise, "labored"

Customer Question
My Fridgidaire dishwasher was...

My Fridgidaire dishwasher was making a loud noise, "labored" according to my tenant. And the wash light was blinking instead of steady green. I came to check it out and I'm running a cycle now, here with the tenant. Everything is quiet and smooth so we're not sure if the symptom will happen again or if it's intermittent. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably 2004. I'll get the model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

FDB956RBC1

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it: loud noise but not from the spinner or jets he says.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?