Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We replaced the drain pump on my Maytag Bravos MCT washer…

Customer Question
We replaced the drain...

We replaced the drain pump on my Maytag Bravos MCT washer due to the code and it still won’t drain. We tried to clear the code by going counter clockwise 3-4 Times then 3 clicks clockwise then one click back and one click forward and that doesn5 work. We took the entire drum out and clean underneath, cleaned out the drain hose and it still will not drain. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 MVWB750WQ0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can, we’ve had a rough year and finances are tight. My husband is pretty knowledgeable

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

After we do anything to it once we try to run it if you turn the dial or turn it off it won’t come back on until you unplug it and plug it back in. I was able to get it to run thru the wash cycle and then when it was supposed to drain it just sat there doing nothing. It took a while before it displayed an error code of LD again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?