Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher is not cleaning dishes. Whirlpool Cascade

Customer Question
Dishwasher is not cleaning...

Dishwasher is not cleaning dishes

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool Cascade W10431031A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tried vinegar wash right side up cups do not fill after 60 sec

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello can you check and see if the unit is filling all the way with water. Then check and see if the wash Motors actually coming on and water is spraying out of the washer arms. Once the unit starts to run and you can hear the wash motor going you can periodically open the door to make sure the wash arms are actually rotating. If they are rotating you should check and make sure all filters are nice and clean. If they are not rotating and the filters are clean then you have a wash motor issue and will need to have the wash motor Replaced on the unit this is very common on a newer units such as yours. Check that out and let me know what you find. All I ask is please use a star rating system at some point to rate my service today thank you

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,