Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WE HAD A FRIDGIDAIRE SLIDE IN GAS RANGE WHICH WE REPLACED…

Customer Question
WE HAD A FRIDGIDAIRE...

WE HAD A FRIDGIDAIRE SLIDE IN GAS RANGE WHICH WE REPLACED WITH A STAND ALONE

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model was 52393h33sl

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No the problem is that the stand alone is just a little wwide to slide under the granite countertop

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We sold our home and did not want to leave them with a broken stove so we are stuck. I'm thinking about having the granite cut so the new stove can fit but I'm a little afraid of this approach

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What is your question?

Do I have to have the granite cut to make room for the stand alone stove. My old Frigidaire model had "wings" on the side to allow it to fit into the granite

well if the new unit is wider then the old unit and will not fit in the opening then yes you will need to have the granite cut so the new range will fit into the opening!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time