Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have new plastic clips for my maytag dishwasher MDB7601AWS…

Customer Question
I have new plastic...

I have new plastic clips for my maytag dishwasher MDB7601AWS and cant figure out how to put them in.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 to 10 years I would guess

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would the clip numbers be helpful?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes what number are clips?

WP99003484
WP99002709
WP99002687
are you there

They just clip onto the lower rack to use the pivot up and down tines, this is ahrd to explain how it is done though, I am trying to find an image.

thanks

I think I got a video for you!

CLICK HERE AND WATCH

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

thanks I will try now

OK great!

Just not working for me. I see how to do the bottom rack but not the top.
Can't you see him in the video how they are attached
he only works on the bottom rack
Give me a couple hours let me see if I can find something for the top rack
ok
thanks
Should be a 4amp
4 amp???

Yes 4 amp.

Oh sorry that is for the wrong customer. I can not find any other videos on this, but they go in almost the same as the WP99002687 to hold the tines vertical can you see that?

I found one more video

CLICK HERE

The 1st video for the bottom rack was good. the video for the top rack is not the same and is not help.

OK I have spent as much time on this as I can, let me opt out and maybe another tech can assist.

Thanks anyway. I expect I wont be charged any more than $5.