Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Whirlpool Range (Model WFE515SOESO) Serial # R71183496…

Customer Question
Our Whirlpool Range (Model...

Our Whirlpool Range (Model WFE515SOESO) Serial # R71183496 Is under warranty. When my wife used it for the first time on Thanksgiving, she notes that It takes way too long for the oven to heat up...even at 350 degrees! She knows that something is wrong. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased April 1997 from Menards in Des Moines. As noted in the message previously, the Model is WFE515SOESO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Absolutely not!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes. What do we do? Is their a Whirlpool technician in Des Moines that can repair ranges under warranty??

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check the hidden bake element it is likely burned out. You have to remove the bottom plate inside the unit to get at it you may find that element burned out most likley...bake element is plart #9755770 if you find something else let me know!

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician