Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting a e40 error. I have great water pressure and…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a e40 error. I have great water pressure and temp.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Wondering if there is a sediment filter of some sort on the water inlet side.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

3 years

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes. Is there a screen or filter that could be clogged with scale build up on the inelt side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What is the model number of your unit?

DW80F600
Never mind. I don’t have the money to pay for it. I’ll just do it myself and look for it on the water inlet line.

I am sorry if the site is offering the automatic phone call that is not from me. Would you like to continue?

No

I will cancel this then