Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to reset my miele washer. It had a fault and need…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying to...

Hi. I'm trying to reset my miele washer. It had a fault and need to reset it somehow

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 6 years I think It's a la perla series

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ideally

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It says waterproof fault F70 which happened a year ago as well and I called a technician and they said let it sit for a few days and it will probably get better. the water from the sink I believe back filled into it I've dried out what I could without removing the whole machine ... it's a built in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You still have water under the unit if it says that you need to pull the unit out and tip it back about 45 degrees to drain any water and reset the float. Then it should work.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

what I was asking is how to reset the machine though.

What is the model and I can tell you.

G2872

On your unit you should just shut the power off for a minute to clear everything. It should start if no fault is still present.