Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our range lost power last night and now it the read out is…

Customer Question
Our range lost power...

Our range lost power last night and now it the read out is 5Ad bath how do I reset the the time on this range

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No I have shut the power off for a couple of minutes but it needs to be longer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My wife tried to set the clock and that is when it locked up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

GY397lxus03 s/n d42101084

ok some how your unit has been set for the Sabbath holiday mode.

To cancel the Sabbath Mode: 1. Press and hold CLOCK for 5 seconds

Try this and let me know if the clock comes back up !

Great that works

ok so it is set in the Sabbath mode the same way so some one had to have held the clock key down .

You should be all set , if you have any questions just let me know!

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.