Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sumsug dryer is 5 years old the drum keeps turning but no…

Customer Question
My sumsug dryer is...

My sumsug dryer is 5 years old the drum keeps turning but no heat and no error code we also just replaced the thermal fuse

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung model DV42H5600EP/A3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes We already replaced the thermal fuse and it still won't heat

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope just what is wrong with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok

You likely have a bad heating element on the unit, here is a video of how to test it and change it out. Make sure you have 240 volts to the unit first and then take it apart and test the heater.

CLICK HERE VIDEO

CLICK HERE VIDEO CHANGING HEATER OUT

CLICK HERE PART LINK

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,