Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error on dual convection oven says error message on dual…

Customer Question
Error on dual convection...

Error on dual convection oven says error message on dual convection oven. -F7- I hit cancel and the beeping stops for maybe 5-10 min and then starts again how do I stop the loud beeping

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where can I find make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No do not plan on doing work myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That means the touchpad has a stuck key on it. There is really no way to clear the code other than replacing the touchpad on the unit as shutting the power off to the unit will only clear it for a few minutes just like pressing Cancel. I would need the complete model number and color of the unit to get a link to the part for you if you want that. If you need anything else just post back to me.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

3 questions
where can I find make and model
Also when I hit cancel the beeping stops for 5 min then resumes again as it just did again and it is loud
How can I disconnect oven until part arrives

You can just shut the power off to the oven at the circuit breaker panel in your home, the model should be on the frame edge when you open the door or drawer.

Model WW27403P
Is that the model no
Are you still there

The part you need is no longer available...CLICK HERE PART they do come up once and awhile on EBAY, but they are sold out right now...sorry for the bad news.

Ok so...we need to purchase new oven?
Can we replace the entire board or should we buy new oven

You need that part and you can not buy it so yes a new oven if you need an oven soon...:(

Ok

YEs sorry for the bad news please do not kill the messenger thanks

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!